Thursday, December 21, 2006

Preparations have begun!

Yep, that 's right, the holiday preparations have officially begun! I have wrapped all of my gifts, done my grocery shopping, cleaned my bathrooms, and have my list made for tomorrow. We have family coming in on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday...so it's a good thing to have a plan of action! Tomorrow I will finish my cleaning, get a couple of things made and into the fridge/freezer, and make another batch of cookies. Snack food is important at any gathering!

Then, I will turn on the tree and sit with my honey on the couch, sipping a glass of wine and enjoying the last moments of peace that will exist in this house for the next couple of days. I DO love the holidays and all the preparations...but a peaceful moment to enjoy and reflect upon the season is always nice too, and I am really looking forward to it.

Merry Christmas to you and yours this holiday season! May you have a special moment of peace as well...

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena