Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Preschoolers Love to Party!

On Saturday, we had Noah's birthday party for his friends at Galaxy Games & Golf. Those preschoolers sure were excited! They played in the play gym, ate pizza and cupcakes, and played games all in the spirit of earning the highly coveted "tickets"! There was lots of screaming, laughing, and playing going on... that much I know FOR SURE!

I just can't believe my baby is turning 4! Seems impossible. I swear it was just yesterday that I was a week overdue and just waiting for him to be ready to meet us...and now here he is, FOUR YEARS OLD! It was such a happy day, seeing him play with his friends and have such a good time. He even remembered to thank everyone. I was so impressed!
I apologize for the short post, but I have a few more I need to get up...and more birthday celebrations too! I hope you enjoy the pics, and remember, a picture says a thousand words! HAHA!!

6 comments:

Jenelle said...

Looks like quite the party. Happy Birthday Noah! Way to put those manners to work.

California Girl said...

Happy Birthday Noah!

It looks like you put on a great party! What fantastic smiles they have on their faces! Way to go!

country mouse said...

I know you've heard this a thousand times before, but in that very first photo he looks like mini you : )

terri said...

Happy Birthday to Noah! Looks like the party was a huge success!

kenady said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!

I loved your title!!

 
Designed by Lena