Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just a few random pictures...

For lack of time to do a complete rundown of what's going on around here, I thought maybe I'd just share a few pictures I've taken in the past few months.  Looking back through my old pictures, I can definitely see that I'm getting a little bit better at this photography thing, and I'm really happy about that!  Maybe all that aperture/shutter speed/ISO stuff is sinking in after all!!  Let's hope so!

This first one was taken in Savannah in October.  We were walking through Colonial Park cemetery, reading the gravestones that had been knocked over by Sherman's army in the Civil War.  When they couldn't figure out where the various stones went, they hung them on the wall of the cemetery.  It was eerie and cool all at the same time...they were all dated in the 1700 and 1800's!

Here are a few of Noah playing soccer this fall.  He really had a good time and worked hard!

Me and my grandma at my cousin's wedding...(my sis took this one!)

This is another picture from Savannah.  All of the downspouts in the historic district were very decorative, and I LOVED the ones like this that looked like big fish.  Isn't it neat?

And here's Noah and his best little buddy, Alex.  These two have so much fun together!

Just a random pic from out around our property...

Me and my little guy...so sweet! (Sheri took this one for me!)

And finally...Kendall Bug and my mom.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!  Blogger just gave me a message that I have just exceeded my alotted space, so I have to figure out how to proceed from here.  It may be a couple of days until I can get it figured out and post again, so bear with me.  Have a great week y'all!!!   


2 comments:

terri said...

Great pictures! Looks like there was a lot of adventure and fun in your world lately. And you definitely have a knack for that photography thing!

Julie said...

Love all of the pictures! :)

 
Designed by Lena