Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Yes, I AM still alive!!!!!

I know, I know...what the hell happened to me? I have all of these people who are wondering where I've been and if everything is ok. It is! My laptop was just off getting tuned up and cleaned up...and I hadn't had time to get in and pick it up until tonight. Unfortunately, with my desktop being in the basement, it isn't very easy for me to get logged on and get anything accomplished. With my laptop in the kitchen however, I can get logged on while I am making dinner or cleaning up the kitchen and still be able to keep an eye on the little one! So, here I am...back in the blogging world.

Not much exciting has been going on, but I do have some things to blog about and some pictures to post tomorrow...not tonight. It's late, and I'm tired. And with this darn dial-up, it would take forever to upload my pics...so I guess ya'll are going to have to wait yet another day for the goodies....Sorry!

Just know that everything here is fine and dandy. We are finally settling into a new schedule with Kendall in school (she loves it!)...and Noah will be starting his new childcare situation down at Barry's work in a couple of weeks, so things are definitely coming together. We are planning a party, as you all know, and we are looking forward to spending an evening with some of our long-lost friends! We miss you, and hope you can make it!

Jen Kuck, signing out.....

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena