Monday, July 13, 2009

Bubbles!!

Summer is full of so many cheap, fun little activities that we can do at home...and one of the best is BUBBLES!!! The kids love them, and I buy the bubble solution by the gallon. It's cheaper that way, and it also keeps me from having to run to the store every other day! Noah got a big Mickey Mouse bubble wand this year for his birthday, and this week the kiddos put it to good use. Noah is not much on making the bubbles...he recruits someone else for that business. He likes to chase and pop them. And he will do it for hours. I'm not kidding!


Noah has successfully recruited Kendall to make the big bubbles...

He waits for the perfect moment...

And grimaces as he makes contact!
Now it's getting fun...bubbles everywhere!
Oh no! He missed one!!
So much fun! What are some fun, cheap activities you do at home during the summer when you need a break from all the running around?

2 comments:

Kayris said...

On rainy days, I let my son make a fort out of the couch cushions. And then he'll usually sit inside it and read books.

Also, I found a partial bag of dried navy beans in my cabinets, and he spent hours gluing them to cardstock. It was a nice way to spend some time indoors on a lazy day.

terri said...

Those are some awesome pictures! I forgot how much fun bubbles can be. My kids always got endless entertainment out of sidewalk chalk.

 
Designed by Lena