Tuesday, April 06, 2010

My Little Helper

If I need help, I can almost always count on my little helper. Noah LOVES to help. Give him a job, and he's ready to go! So the other day when I was working on a new recipe for Party in the Pantry, he was VERY excited. "Can I help, Mama? I want to run the mixer!" It's all about running the mixer, folks. He's very mechanically minded and intrigued by the way things work. Oh, that and he always wants to lick the beaters too... :)

Seriously...you cannot resist this boy! So we donned our aprons and got to work...me tweaking and tasting, him measuring and mixing. We had so much fun, and the results were good too! I think you can tell by his face that the recipe was a winner...Isn't he a cutie? Ornery as hell, but a cutie nonetheless. I can't get over how much older he looks in this picture!

So be on the lookout soon for these yummy tropical oatmeal cookies. They were scrumptious!

7 comments:

Jenelle said...

No kidding he looks big in that picture! Wow. It is all about the mixer and food processor in our kitchen. Ty is addicted to buttons, levers and gadgets. It's just trying to get him to do them at the right times ;)

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Cute child and you are a fantastic mother. He will remember these times always. You guys are great role models.

terri said...

He sure is growing up! And he's growing up to love creating things in the kitchen. The women are going to be fighting over him someday!

Julie said...

He is so cute! And of course, now I want a cookie - they look delicious :)

KC said...

He looks like such a "big boy" now. They grow up to fast.

Ooooo, I LOVE Oatmeal cookies. Those look delish!

kenady said...

holy pooh! he's gotten so big!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree w/ everyone...he DOES look bigger...you are amazing parents...kids do love buttons but I have a hard time believeing that Noah is ornary! Sorry...I'm not buying it.

 
Designed by Lena