Friday, January 27, 2006

Preparations have begun!

Well, the day is finally here. Kendall turns 5 tomorrow, and I can't believe it. So preparations are underway for a weekend of celebration. She had her preschool celebration yesterday, for which we made special cookies and fun goody bags. AND, from what I understand, she even got to wear a crown and be the leader all day! What fun to be little again...

So tomorrow is the party for her friends. We are having it at Galaxy Games and Golf, which will be great for the kids since they have a 3 story play gym. Yep, 3-story play gym + 10 kids = BIG TIME FUN. Cupcakes and presents afterward, and then her three cousins come to our house for a sleepover. I have no doubt they will be WILD! Then all of the grandparents, uncles, aunts, etc. are coming for lunch, cake and ice cream on Sunday. We should all be partied out by 6:00 pm on Sunday night. I should have some good pictures to post on Monday!

But for now, I must get to picking up the house and getting ready for company. Tonight Barry and I are going to pick up the new bike we are getting Kendall for her birthday and then off to pick up the groceries for the Sunday lunch. I know, it sounds like a rockin' good Friday night! Tee Hee! But we will have fun, as always. Until then....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDALL! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena