Monday, October 23, 2006

Just in Time!

Well, the party is over, and I am happy to report that we had a great turnout! And even better, we had a beautiful fall day! People were fishing, kids were playing outside and doing crafts, and of course there was much eating and drinking going on. The food was great! It really was a good party! And to make it even better, my awesome friend Alicia stayed over with her kiddos. Those kids played and played and played until they dropped. And on Sunday morning, Alicia, Barry, and I sat around in our pjs until noon, drinking coffee and tea and talking. It was a great way to end the weekend. And after Alicia and the kids left, we laid around the rest of the day too! We just let the kids do what they wanted and we were all L.A.Z.Y.!!!!! We haven't done that for so long...we didn't even remember what it felt like! AHHHHH....

But now the weekend (and the beautiful weather) is over. Yes, folks, today when I took Kendall to school, it was SNOWING! And it still is. I can hardly believe it. I must admit, it's a pretty little snow flurry....but I am not ready for it yet. Every other year, I am ready. But not this year. I still have things to do outside and things to do inside that I need to open the windows for....like painting. But I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

And all I can say for now is that I am just glad that the snow held off until the weekend was over!

Hope your weekend was full of fun and friends too!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena