Friday, November 14, 2008

Busy-ness!

Ok folks...so sorry I've been a little lackadaisical about updating lately. Things have been unbelievably busy around here and I am having trouble getting all the little stuff accomplished. I haven't even taken any pictures lately...GASP!!!

I've been working on my holiday promotion, which is a special where for every 90 minute massage you purchase, you receive a FREE 30 minute gift certificate to either keep for yourself or to give as a gift. Wow! Now my clients can "do their Christmas shopping" while they're getting a massage. I want one...where do I sign up??? Too bad I can't clone myself and give myself a massage, eh? Believe me, I think that ALL THE TIME. So anyway, I've been printing flyers, folding, addressing, and mailing. Going through client files, sorting, organizing...it's so. much. fun. Bring on the busy-ness of the holidays!!!

My mom is coming tonight!!! She called last week to ask what we had going on this weekend, and said she was thinking about coming for a visit. And then guess what she said??? C'mon, just guess!!!! She said, "Why don't you and Barry plan to go out and I'll stay with the kids?" !!!!!!

Ex-squeeze me???? Baking powder??? Hell yeah, we'll plan to go out!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! So, we are headed downtown tonight, peeps! Barry found a deal on Restaurants.com for a $25 gift certificate to Ted's Montana Grill for $4...(can you say BISON STEAK??? Mmmm...)! Your total bill has to be $50 to be able to use the gift certificate, but hey, when it's all said and done, we will have spent a total of $29 for a $50 meal. Does that make sense? I know it sounds confusing...but you'll just have to trust me that it's a good deal!

And then, I have 2 free movie passes to the Arena Grand theatre right in the same area, so we may even hit a movie! OMG, I don't even know what's out, it's been so long since I've been to the movies. The last movie I saw in the theater was Talledega Nights!!!

So, Barry and I will have a date night tonight...and it will be cheap. About $30 when it's all said and done...and I don't have to pay a babysitter either. Holy cow...I can hardly believe it! Oh yeah, and one more thing...she's going to stay with the kiddos Saturday afternoon so I can go get a massage too!!! I think I just peed my pants in my excitement over that statement...

THANKS, MOM!!! YOU ROCK!!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Good for you. Awww man, I want one of those massage deals! What lucky clients you have. I'd sign up for a massage in a heartbeat~ and then I'd be selfish and also use the 30-minute one for myself.

Those restaurant.com coupons do work. It's basically like a BOGO gift certificate. Check to see if it excludes alcohol though (if that's important to ya) - sometimes they do . . .

Enjoy date night. What a coincidence, we have date night tonight too! Lots of love going around~

terri said...

Hope your date night is fun! Sure sounds like you deserve a night out. What an awesome mom you have.

Kiki said...

Awwwwww, so glad that you guys get to enjoy a night out and then a massage to boot...I might be a little jealous!!!

I think its high time I got one of those....hmmmmm, I'll have to do some research where to get a good one around here!

Have a great night!!

Jenelle said...

I'm so glad that your mom came to the rescue. Sounds wonderful. Hope Kendall is feeling better.

Jen said...

okay, so I read this post AFTER I read your most recent post...so my comment is backwards kind of. But anyhow...what a great deal you are offering with the massages! I begged Matt to give me one last night. He did--sort of. But he kept getting caught up in whatever he was watching on TV and I'd have to whack his arm to get him moving again! ha ha
That coupon thingy for dinner is VERY cool. I'll have to check that out sometime! I'm just impressed that your hubby got it!! My guy NEVER plans anything...that is always left ALL up to me..which I despise...but oh well..he's great in so many other ways. :o)

 
Designed by Lena