Sunday, January 07, 2007

Lazy Sunday

What a great day to be lazy.

It is kind of dreary outside, just rain...no snow. We have no plans. I have spent my morning starting some laundry, cleaning up the house and playing with the little ones. It is definitely a no makeup, no hairspray day! And Barry and I are just sitting down to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Noah is napping, and Kendall is playing some computer games. We watched Memoirs of A Geisha last night...WOAH! Talk about getting crazy! Two movies in one weekend! That hardly even happens!

Friday night was great! We went out for a nice dinner...and then came home for some restful sleep. I slept until 8:00 with NO interruptions. I didn't move all night...and boy, did I need it! The kids did fine at Miss Kathy's...even though Noah didn't get completely settled until around 3:00 am, Kathy said it wasn't bad. He just couldn't seem to get into a deep sleep. He did sleep late though! When we called at 9:00, he was still sleeping!

Yesterday I got to have brunch with Sheri while Barry picked up the kids. What a treat! Ricotta pancakes and organic sausage. YUM! Then I came home and played with the kiddos some more! We really had a nice day. No cooking....pizza for dinner! And I'm happy to report that Noah's separation anxiety seems to be doing a little better...well, on and off, anyway!

So, anyway, I'm going to get to cuddling on the couch with my sweetie and watching my movie. Hope you all get to have lovely lazy Sunday as well!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena