Friday, February 13, 2009

Party in the Pantry!!!

Do you all remember on New Year's Day when I posted about things I was looking forward to in the coming year? And one of the things I was looking forward to was "good things to come to my blog?" Well, I wanted to find a way to talk a bit more about cooking and food, and of course, incorporate my friends into it as well. But I didn't want to take away from keeping up to date on what was going on with my family, since that is the reason I started this blog in the first place. I had a vision...so I ran my idea past Sheri and she was game...more than game, actually. She has been a major force behind making this idea happen! So here's the dealio, peeps...

Sheri and I are starting our own food and cooking blog!!!

It's called "Party in the Pantry!", and it's all about having fun in the kitchen. We're planning to try new recipes, feature our tried-n-trues, and talk about kitchen tips, as well as have riveting discussions about food.

Why do we want you to quit buying Cool-Whip? Don't worry, we'll address that one early! Party in the Pantry will debut on Valentine's Day, and we sincerely hope you'll stop by and join the party!

4 comments:

Deetra said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Jenelle said...

you so have my attention

terri said...

This is SO exciting! Yay!

Kiki said...

I'm on my way over there right now...I can't wait!!!

 
Designed by Lena