Thursday, February 26, 2009

Galaxy!!

Yesterday, Noah and I spent the day having fun. Seriously!! My friend Wendy invited us to meet her and her boys at Galaxy Golf and Games for the afternoon. The place is awesome! It has a 3 story play gym filled with ball pits, climbing walls, slides, and rope ladders. Noah insisted that I play too, so thank goodness everything was kind of adult-sized! But I will admit, my knees were killing me after an hour in those tubes. Enjoy the pics...and get over to Galaxy if you have a chance. They have a special on Wednesdays for unlimited play in the gym and lunch for $4.95...pretty good deal!!



3 comments:

Teresa said...

How FUN!!! I absolutely LOVE that picture of Noah going down that yellow tube slide...it's awesome!

terri said...

That looks VERY fun! My kids used to love places like that. Of course they're all too big now!

Jenelle said...

that's a sweet deal. looks like fun, no wonder you came home tired. playing is hard work

 
Designed by Lena