Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Hope you all had a fun, relaxing, and very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to the promise of a new year! Santa was so good to us, and we were good to each other, so our many Christmas celebrations were absolutely fabulous and I feel renewed and refreshed! Time to get back into my purging. I can't believe how much I still have to get rid of. It's INSANE!!!! Of course, now there's even more...

Anywho...here are a few pics from Christmas. I was planning a big Christmas rundown, but I've been without internet all day until now (OMG!!!) and now I have to get cookin' some dinner and take Kendall to piano lessons. So...enjoy the photos and I'll work on getting some additional posts up this week. I'm so behind!! :)Lots of WOW faces there...isn't my family cute??? I know...I'm definitely biased!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love your pictures! Your tree is just gorgeous and yes, you have a very cute family :) Happy (almost) New Year - GO BUCKS!

Claire said...

Great photos and the tree could be in a magazine!!! Beautiful!

 
Designed by Lena