Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Canada, Here We Come!

So, tomorrow is the big day! Sheri and I are off to visit our friend Sarah in Calgary. We have been planning this trip for quite a while now, and tomorrow is the day! I am putting the kids to bed tonight and then heading in to Sheri's to spend the night. That will save me lots of time in the morning! Then off to the airport and a day of traveling...

Sarah is VERY excited that we are coming. She has had our itinerary planned for at least 2 months...to the very last detail! Yes, you could say that she's a planner... or maybe just a little anal? No, no, no...Sarah is very much together, there is just a lot she wants us to see and do in that country up north. My only stipulation has been that no one is to wake me in the morning until my body decides it wants to wake up. That being said, I may still be the first one up every morning! I'm not used to sleeping that late :-)

Barry and the kids will have lots of fun, even without me. His Dad and Luanne are coming Thursday night and staying over to watch the kids on Friday while Barry is at work, and Kendall is counting the minutes until they get here. Gary & Luanne, you'd better rest up! I think she has lots of plans for you! I don't know what Barry has planned for the weekend, but I know it will be fun, and if they can, they'll be outside as much as possible.

Well, folks, this will be my last post until I return, so stay tuned for the big lowdown after I get back. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures and stories to share.... CIAO!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena