Monday, April 10, 2006

What We're Seeing A Lot More Of...



Yes, that's right. We are seeing more sleeping in the Kuck household. I have been keeping my mouth shut about it (ok, not TOTALLY shut - I'm excited!), because I didn't want to jinx it, but Noah has been sleeping through the night for almost 2 weeks now. We've only had one night that was less than 10 hours, and most nights it's more like 12 hours! We're thrilled! In fact, "thrilled" doesn't even cover it. "Relieved" is probably a little more accurate. I'm not even sure there is a word that can totally encompass the things Barry and I are feeling right now. All I know is this... I may be back on the road to mental clarity! Sleep is my new BEST FRIEND!

THE WEEKEND
We had a productive weekend! Hope you all did as well! The weather was great, and we spent as much time as possible outside. We were able to get our flower beds cleaned up, some things transplanted, and I managed to get the house cleaned as well! I was feeling GREAT by the end of the weekend. Mom and Joe and my Grandma & Grandpa Kogge stopped by on Saturday to "drop off my birthday card", which is code for "come and see the kids". Kendall was wired for sound, let me tell ya! Anyone that comes to our house better be ready to play! We ordered chicken from Der Dutchman for dinner....YUM YUM! I had to stop myself at 2 pieces, and it was hard!

MORE BITHDAY STUFF
For Barry's and my birthdays, our friends Chad and Beth sent us a box of totally AWESOME brownies from a company called Fairytale Brownies....I highly suggest you try them or send them to someone you love....they are DE-LISH! I am saving the chocolate peanut butter one for the perfect moment....YUMMMMMMM! Thanks, Beth and Chad, for opening my eyes to yet another food that I don't need to be addicted to!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena