Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Just one more day at work....

Yes! Just one more day of clients before we are sunning our buns on the beaches of South Padre Island. WHOO HOO! I cannot wait! I plan to do nothing but rest, eat, read, rest, and rest some more. I'm pretty sure that Barry is planning the same thing! But of course, before any trip there is much work to be done. I have been planning and cleaning, doing laundry and packing, scheduling and rescheduling. We have managed to get the grass mowed and the garden pretty much planted. The kids are so excited to have the whole weekend with their grandparents...who, by the way, I am eternally grateful to for helping us out in the childcare department.

So, I have a full day today...until 9 pm. Then I must come home and get my things together for the trip. Tomorrow Kendall has swim lessons, and we need to do some last minute grocery shopping. I have to make sure the munchkins have plenty of food! Then Dad & Taffy will be here to get a crash course on life at our house. Then off to bed and up early to leave at the crack of dawn on Thursday....ahhhhhh. I should be on the beach by 2:30-3:00...

Vacation, sweet VACATION!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
Designed by Lena