Friday, May 12, 2006

Today

Today is going to be a hectic day. Kendall has her kindergarten screening and registration at 10:30. I know, I know...I can't believe it either. And she is soooo excited. She has been practicing everything she can think of that she "might need to know"...including our address, which she was really having a hard time with. So, what did we do? We made up a song - and the only lyrics are our address. It's pretty catchy, if I do say so myself!

After that I need to stop and get ice cream for the party. Noah is turning ONE tomorrow! I know, I know....I can hardly believe that EITHER! Anyway, the party is tomorrow, and this crappy weather is pissing me off. I had this nice little plan for a picnic style lunch....fishing out at the pond, canoe rides for the kids, all that stuff. Now, with all of this rain, we can't even get outside to mow! UGH! I'll get over it by tonight, and just resign myself to being happy that everyone will be here celebrating Noah's birthday. It will still be fun, and the food will still be good!

Then we need to pick up our gifts for all the mothers and grandmothers....and once we get home, I will start my prep work in the kitchen!

And maybe, just MAYBE....the weather will clear up for a couple of hours on Saturday and the kids can still fish...

Hmmmmmmm.....in my perfect little world....

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena