Monday, May 01, 2006

The Weekend Rundown




This was a busy weekend! Busy and fun at the same time... and if your weekend has to be busy, it might as well be fun too! Barry's birthday was Saturday. I had to work in the morning, and Barry and Kendall had appointments to get their hair cut right downstairs from my office, so we all decided to get up and go together. I only had two appointments, so that worked out just fine. We ran a couple of errands afterward, and then came home to get some work done!

Kendall and I made Barry's birthday cake while he finished planting the garden. What a birthday cake! Sheri found the recipe and passed it along, especially for Barry's birthday. You see, Barry LOVES Oreos. And this cake is full of them. It was soooo good. Too good. That's why we cut it right in half and took some to the neighbors. Anyway, check out the picture....doesn't it look yummy? (And yes, I realize that Barry's cake has the "33" candles on it. But I didn't have a 4 to make "34", so we just added one single candle to make "34"!)

Then on Sunday, we had Kendall's "Big Girl Party" at Chuck E Cheese's. This party was in honor of the fact that she quit sucking her thumb in January and quit wearing pull-ups at night in March. She is now officially a BIG GIRL. She only wanted to invite her cousins, so it was a small party...and that was perfect. They all had a wild time, and then both of my kids crashed out in the car on the way home. Perfect! Check out the pictures...

All in all, it was a very productive weekend. We just have a few things left to accomplish before our trip (more on that tomorrow!)...the kids and I will be very busy today! CIAO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
Designed by Lena