Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New Nightie and My Guys





Kendall has grown so much that not even her pajamas fit anymore, so we had to go shopping for new. I was shocked a bit when she decided she HAD to have 2 princess nighties. To date, Kendall has admittedly not been much of a "girlie girl", but lately she has been more interested in all things pink and "princessey". She was so pleased with her new nightgown that she was in her pajamas by 6:00. I don't know what to think about the princess phase, but if she is ready for bed without a fight, I'm all for it!

This other picture is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. My two favorite guys. Aren't they handsome? This was taken at Kendall's Big Girl Party. Barry and Noah were playing a basketball game, and I stopped them to get this picture. It isn't very often that I can get either one of them to stop moving long enough to get one! Noah is getting so big and is really starting to show his personality. Every day with him leaves me shaking my head about something. He is your typical rough-and-tumble, into-everything little boy. I love it.

Well, folks that's it until I get back. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
Designed by Lena