Monday, March 19, 2007

Are we done yet???

Well, for those of you who don't already know, we have had quite a bit of sickness around here the last few months. Noah had stomach flu 3 times, and Kendall had it twice. Now, Kendall is going on her third week of extreme fatigue...and I'm not talkin' just a bit of drowsiness here. I'm talking about sleeping 16-18 hours a day! And not doing much in between, either. Poor kid. She's got a cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, tired legs, headache, and no appetite. UGH. I feel so badly for her! So today we went to have her tested for mono, and thankfully, that came back negative. The doc thinks she just has a nasty viral infection, and as we all know by now, there's nothing to be done for a viral infection but time and rest. So we are waiting and resting....

I think it goes without saying that I will welcome spring with open arms! Bring on the warmer weather!

Nothing else too grand and exciting going on. I wrapped up the Auto Show this week, and was glad to be done with it. I'm always glad it's coming, and always glad it's done for the year. It's quite a bit of work added on to my regular schedule. But hey, the check always comes right about the time my quarterly taxes are due, so that alone makes it worth it.

One more big thing for the day...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE!


Today is my sister's 33rd birthday, and this is HER year! The year where everything turns around and things start happening...so you GO, girl!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena