Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Two New Obsessions

Noah has two new obsessions.

The first is his Superman shoes that Grandma Cindy bought him. Aren't they cute? He brings them to me every morning and says, "Shoes. On?" So of course, I put them on for him. He then proceeds to run around the house, looking at his shoes. I swear, that kid keeps me in stitches!

The second obsession is his nose. Yep, you guessed it...he can't keep his finger out of it. See, we've been working on parts of the body...nose, eyes, hair, mouth, belly, toes, etc. Well, that is going along just great. He's really got it!
Especially the nose.
I guess the nose is the most fun, because his finger magically found its way inside and has been residing there ever since. And all the while, he's saying "Nose! Nose!" in a very nasally voice. YUCK. Lucky for you I don't have a picture of that!

This, of course, is leading to quite a few bloody noses. And let me tell you what...being a boy, that does not gross him out at all. In fact, it just makes it cooler! Ahhhhh, the beauty of little boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SELL ME THE SHOES

 
Designed by Lena