Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summertime Fun

OMG, I totally forgot about posting these awesome pics! I just now came across them. I guess that's what happens when you take a million or so pics a week! LOL!!!

A week ago, I took Shea for the afternoon so Deetra could have some time to get things done. She came over and I set up the sprinkler for the kids since it's been so hot. They were having quite the fun time out there, jumping over the water, running through it, and making up games. It was way too cute! Don't you wish you could be a kid again and have this much fun???




After they were worn out from all the running in the sprinkler, Kendall and Shea decided to play beautyshop. They set up their gear outside and got to work making each other beautiful!
Well, you had to know it wouldn't be long before Noah got into the action! Kendall persuaded him with her "big-sister power of persuasion" and he was more than happy to comply.Makeup and hair too!!! Could they possibly have fit any more hair accessories in that little boy's hair?And, of course, here is my little princess.
I'm not really sure what you call this style though...heehee!

9 comments:

kenady said...

We have that same sprinkler and it is sooooo much fun for the babes! Love the action shots:)

Noah looks so pretty! How did they get the barrets to stay in his hair?

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! Summer makes for the best photo ops. And Noah... what a good sport! I just hope Kendall doesn't torture him with that picture years from now!

KC said...

Oh to be a kid again. :) Looks like they had a great time! Poor Noah! hahaa That's a priceless picture, worthy of future blackmail. hahaa :)

California Girl said...

Oh how this brings back memories from long ago...running in and out of the sprinklers, getting soaked in a water fight then jumping into the pool fully clothed...those were the days. Great pictures!

Claire said...

Love the photos - the joy of summer! It always seemed that summer went on forever when I was little!

Claire said...

I just went to the Pioneer Woman Cooks blog!!! Wow - thank you for sharing that - plus the Good Reads one - I can't wait to get my new laptop and have more time at home to blog!

Sky Girl said...

Cute pics! Our kids have the most fun in the sprinkler and the wading pool. Summer is such an easy season to keep kids entertained!

Stacy said...

yeah I did that to my bro one time lol

Kiki said...

These pics are awesome, the kids are so cute, but how did they convince Noah to let them do that to him???

Can't wait for your visit!!!

 
Designed by Lena