Sunday, January 06, 2008

Two Years Ago Today...

I wrote my first blog post. I had no idea when I started this blog that I would "meet" people through it! I did it as a way to keep up with family and friends as to all the things going on here with our little family, since we didn't live close to them. And now I am so happy to say that there are such nice, warm and compassionate people out there in the blogosphere....that's right, people...they're not all pervs and sickos!!! (Although I am certainly not denying the fact that the pervs and sickos DO, in fact, exist!!!)

So, I guess what I am trying to say is THANK YOU to all of you who stop by on a regular basis just to lurk about and see what's going on, and THANK YOU to all of you who stop in, have a read and leave a comment...and also THANK YOU to those of you who don't leave comments, but tell me whenever you see me how much you liked my stories! It's really wonderful to hear, and it's been great having this outlet.

And what am I doing to commemorate this day? I went to Sam's Club with Deetra to stock up on a few things, then we had dinner over at their house. We came home, got the kiddos to bed, I cut Barry's hair, and now I have cracked open an cold one and we are watching Lord of the Rings. Oh yes, folks, it's an exciting day!!!

Looking forward to another year of blogging...writing mine and reading YOURS!!!!

12 comments:

Kiki said...

Well I am late to reading your site, but already it is one of the first stops I make when I am catching up on all my reading...keep up the great writing, we'll keep reading!!!

none said...

Congrats on the two year blogoversary and hope you continue for many more.

Sky Girl said...

I hope you keep it up. I really enjoy reading.

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

I'm coming up on two years myself in a month.

Logzie said...

Hammer stole mine! LOL!

I was going to say "blogoversary" too!

Anyway, so glad to have found you in the blog world here and I enjoy your every post and learning what life is like in a log cabin.

Keep on bloggin!! :0)

Kate said...

Congrats on your blogiversary! I always love to read yours b/c it reminds me of what's really important in life. Can't wait to read more!

country mouse said...

Hey--happy blogoversary! It's kinda fun to look back and see where you were when you first started compared to where you are now, isn't it? : )

KC said...

Congratulations on two years of this amazing addiction! haha :)

I'll try to drop in often and keep in touch. Thanks again for your helpful insight in the log-home living. We can't wait to be able to build our own in the future.

California Girl said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! It looks like you've found a really good outlet for your thoughts. I enjoy reading your posts...I hope you continue.

Kuckie said...

Everyone - thanks so much for the positive comments! You probably all know what it's like to wake up some days and feel like you have nothing interesting to say....well, it's just nice to know that people still enjoy reading. Thanks a lot everyone! I've really enjoyed getting to know you all!

Unknown said...

Congrats and GO BUCKS!

California Girl said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the rest of us. Congrats on two years of writing. You're fun to read and you give me things to think about. Way to go!

 
Designed by Lena