I don't know why, but I have been cooking and baking up a storm! I guess that's what fall does to me...
Just in case you're interested, here are some things I've been cooking (and eating!):
- Chili & Corn Bread - made with half ground beef and half ground venison. NO green peppers!
- Beef and Noodles - YUM!
- Chicken and Bowties - has cream and sun-dried tomatoes and is SO good!
- Beef and Rice casserole - looks yucky, tastes YUMMY!
- The Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti - everyone in my family (and Deetra's!) was ga-ga over this!
- The Pioneer Woman's Zucchini Cakes - OMG!!! Sooo good! Like a crab cake, but with Zucchini! Especially good with Robert Rothschild's Onion Blossom dip. Mmmmm...
- Venison Tenderoin sauteed with Garlic & Onions - My very favorite way to eat venison!
- The Pioneer Woman's Crash Hot Potatoes - Super easy and so good I had them for breakfast the next morning!
- Sugar Cookies
- Zucchini Bread, 3 ways - Plain, with Ghiradelli chocolate chips, and with chocolate chips and pecans...yummy any way you slice it! Plus, I made this even healthier by using 1/2 oat flour, replacing 1/2 the oil with applesauce, and adding ground flax seed. Mmm Mmm good!
- Chocolate "Cake Mix" cookies - Sheri's famous for these!
- My Favorite Lasagna - Mmmmm, bring it on, baby!
- Orange Zucchini Muffins - These contain golden raisins and are so delightful!
- Roasted Veggies - My very favorite way to eat veggies!
- Apple Crisp - Of course! It's fall, people!
Anyone want to come for dinner?? Come on over...I'm on a roll here! What have you been cookin' up? What are your fall favorites??