Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ta Daaaa!





While we were at my Mom & Joe's over the 4th, Kendall was wild in the pool! She did not want to get out for anything....and was constantly busy persuading someone to get in with her. That is, until Papa Joe dunked her....then she didn't want him in the pool for a while!

After she got over that, she and Papa had a great time goofing off in the water, and I had fun just
snapping pictures. When it was all said and done, Kendall ended up with her first case of green hair...and I do mean GREEN. The ends were as green as her swimsuit! She freaked out a little initially, but now she's ok with it.
So, what you see to the left here is just one of her many death-defying acts! Next year we're selling tickets for sure!

And check out those spindly legs in the last picture....geesh! Wish I could say she got those from me, but alas, no. Those are a definite KUCK trait!




TA DAAAAA!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena