Sunday, August 05, 2007

Our Big Saturday Night



On Saturday, my cousin Nan got married...so we had a wedding to go to!

Kendall was so excited, because she knew there would be other kids, music and lots of dancing! The bride was beautiful, the groom handsome, and the food was good...

And as you can see from the pictures, there was plenty of dancing! Kendall and Noah were having a blast twirling around the floor to the music, and the other kids quickly followed suit. That first picture is of the bride dancing with her father, my uncle Scott. And yes, her dress was pink! It was really pretty!

Kendall was so sad because at one point, none of the other kids wanted to dance anymore and she had started asking her daddy, her PawPaw, and anyone she thought might dance with her. But they all said maybe later...

until she ran into Bill, the groom. He was more than happy to cut a rug with my darling daughter! And believe me, she was ecstatic that she got to dance with the groom!



We also had Barry take a picture of me, Mom, Luke, and Jessie. We haven't had a good one in a while, and this one turned out pretty good!

I also got a nice picture of me and Noah. Jessie was quick with the clicking, or she never would have gotten it. Noah doesn't sit still for long, and it's hard to get him smiling sometimes...but she did, and I was glad for that! Isn't he just adorable?


That last photo is of Noah and the other boys playing in a corner of the reception hall with the cars that my brilliant uncle brought. BRILLIANT, I tell you. I didn't think of anything to bring to occupy my son, but those cars certainly did the trick! I'll know for next time, that's for sure!

All in all, we had a good time. Of course, Barry and I had to make an early departure. Noah was past his bedtime and walking around like a little drunken sailor...too tired. And Kendall got her foot stepped on by one of the single ladies during the bouquet toss, so we were out of there...we heard about her foot the entire way home. And no worries, people. The girl that stepped on her was wearing flip flops, so it could have been soooo much worse!


Congratulations, Nan & Bill! We wish you all the best!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

weddings are fun.... most of the time

Kuckie said...

Rick - thanks, that's very sweet of you!

Snowman- yeah, most of the time. I've been to a few that weren't so fun though! And a few I don't remember so well, LOL!

Logzie said...

I agree, that's a great picture of you and Noah...you look great and he's too cute!

P.S.-love your green dress! :0)

Sky Girl said...

Those are great photos. We went to a family wedding this weekend, too.

 
Designed by Lena