Sunday, June 04, 2006

Is anybody out there?

After a brief hiatus, I am back. It's been a couple of days since my last post...I don't know if it was because I didn't have time, or I didn't really have anything to say! Hmmmm...that's a change!

I still don't have anything really exciting to report. But I HAVE been wondering....

Is anybody out there?

I'm just wondering who is reading the Kuck Family Report. I know you are out there, reading, maybe laughing a little at some of the stories...but the only one who ever comments is AMY WOOD. (Just another reason I love her, by the way!) So, if you are reading this, please leave me a comment....just to humor me, if you will. I'm not asking for a comment every day, or even every week....I just want to know you are there, my faithful readers! And of course, I hope you are enjoying my (sometimes) daily tidbits.

Looking forward to hearing from you.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing on the computer at 6:30 a.m. on a Sunday morning? Are you nuts?

You know I enjoy your blog! Thanks for adding a smile to my face every time I read one of your stories.

Kuckie said...

I am NOT nuts...Noah is. He decided that I should be up at 5:45 this morning. UGH! But hey, at least I got my blogging done!

Kuckie said...

Me too! Then I could be keeping up on your life!

 
Designed by Lena