Sunday, June 17, 2007

Top Ten Reasons (by Kendall and Noah)


To all you Dads out there...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! The world would truly not be the same without you...

So, in honor of the most important man in our house, the kids have compiled a list of the top 10 things that make their Daddy so special:
  1. Daddy is the best daddy in the whole world because he gives us lots of hugs and kisses and loves us so much!
  2. He helps cheer me up when I'm sad.
  3. I get to ride on my Daddy's shoulders and it's fun!
  4. Daddy is really good at math.
  5. Daddy makes us popcorn when we watch a movie!
  6. I love to sit and listen to Daddy read me a book.
  7. My Daddy is so strong, he can lift me up really high!
  8. We like it when Daddy takes us for a ride on the Cushman to scare the geese.
  9. Our Daddy can build ANYTHING! Really, he can!
  10. Daddy loves Oreos! He can eat a whole box!

Just a few of the reasons...and I can assure you there are many more! Everything in our lives is richer because Barry is a part of it. There is no one I would rather share this crazy world of parenting with...he is the calm in the middle of the storm, the stability in the midst of chaos, and the ultimate shoulder to lean on. So, thank you Barry, for being everything we need. We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Oreo comment....are you sure that Barry doesn't get any help eating the whole box?!

Ms. Kathy

Kuckie said...

Well, he may get a LITTLE help...but I can assure you that he can rise to the task at hand and eat the entire box if left to his own devices!!!

 
Designed by Lena