Saturday, September 01, 2007

End of the week wrap-up

So let's see...what has been happening around here? Well, for starters, Kendall found a new toad. This toad was soooo fat...and so cute! He kept chirping at her when she carried him around, talking to him. Anyway, she named this newfound toad Bumpy. As usual, when she finds a new "friend", she insists that we take a picture of it so she can remember it. So, anyway, meet Bumpy...

Then, of course, Tuesday was the first day of school. Kendall started first grade at a brand new school. So here she is!
We found out that Scout really likes the rawhide bones...so we bought him one as a present for graduating his puppy class with flying colors! Here's the big boy (did I tell you he's over 50 lbs already???), enjoying his new bone...
Then last night, I met my friend Heather for dinner. We live about an hour and 10 minutes away from each other, but try to get together once a month for dinner and good adult conversation...and we meet halfway. So, Rick, if you're reading this, I shot you a wave as I drove by Springfield on I-70! We had such a good time...and of course, followed up dinner with some Graeter's ice cream!

Other than that, just an all around busy week, getting into our new schedule and all. Barry is still working on the deck and making great headway. I will have some more new pictures to share after this weekend, as my Dad is coming to give Barry a hand. So, wish us luck everyone! I can't wait to see this deck when it's finished...it's going to be awesome!!!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

cute! btw - what kind of dog is scout? looks like a newfie ;)

Logzie said...

You dog is SO stinkin cute!!!

Stacy said...

gosh woman I been missing you

Kuckie said...

Kate - thanks! He's a golden retriever/black lab mix...but we've been told by the vet and the dog trainer that he looks like he's got some newfie in him!

Logzie - thanks, girl!

Snowman - you have?! Sorry to leave you hangin'! I'll try to find some blogworthy stuff this week!

Deech said...

Isn't sending the kids back to school wonderful? I do miss mine though!

Flyinfox_SATX

 
Designed by Lena