Friday, September 28, 2007

A Few Sights...

Hooray! My cold is gone! I will swear by Crown Royal from now on...

Today, Noah and I just hung around the house while Kendall was at school. I did my normal everyday tasks...making the beds, doing a little laundry, picking up around the house, cleaning up the kitchen, etc. etc. etc. Noah just played around the house and out back, sometimes with Scout, sometimes just with me or by himself.

It's a beautiful fall day, and here are some of the sights around our place today...

My view out the back of the house.








A few nice looking weeds...still flowering.










Scout, running around the backyard, looking for someone to play with.







Noah, busy as usual. He wouldn't even stop to look at me!









Chickens, chickens, and more chickens!







Haley, sitting in the sun.











The last few cherry tomatoes of the season.




Happy Fall, everyone!

8 comments:

country mouse said...

Three cheers for booze curing *everything*! And happy fall backatchya : )

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Reggie Hunnicutt said...

Booze is always good for what ails you.

Email me sometime from my blog and tell me about how to get started with chickens if you don’t mind. My wife said I could get some as long as it doesn’t become a big chore. I just want fresh eggs but don’t know what to do. Plus I like to see chickens running around.

I have eight acres and horses now.

Example, do I need a rooster? Do they need cover? Should I build a coop? How, what, etc. Where do I get chickens? Maybe you could refer some links?

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a gorgeous, peaceful day! Glad you enjoyed it.

Logzie said...

Your place look so peaceful!! :0)

Deech said...

Glad you are feeling better! Nics Pics of your digs!

Flyinfox_SATX

Sky Girl said...

I'm glad your cold is better. I love the view from your place!

none said...

glad the cold is gone. Those pictures look very cheery!

 
Designed by Lena