Thursday, September 13, 2007

Silliness

I made chocolate chip cookies the other day....with Ghiradelli chocolate chips...MMMMMM! Kendall helped, of course...but I am not fooled! It was not out of the goodness of her heart, but out of the desire to eat chocolate chips, globs of cookie dough, and the first cookies out of the oven... and here's the proof!As I was taking her picture, she asked me if I could take a silly picture, so of course I obliged! And here's what she came up with. Yeah, that's silly for sure! She's such a goofball!! I told her if she didn't stop doing that with her eyes that they would stay that way...but she didn't believe me!
Noah and Barry tore them up too. In fact, Barry cannot control himself around cookies! Those cookies are almost gone, I tell you! And finally, here is something I forgot to show you after last weekend! My dad built me a window box for the front of my house! Isn't it awesome??? I filled it with mums for the fall, but next spring I will fill it with an herb garden. This is my kitchen window, so I think it will be so nice to just lean out my window and pull the herbs I need! I am so lucky to be surrounded by such handy men!

Today I am working and then I have to come home and make a gift for my friend Jodi's birthday. We are going out to celebrate her 40th tomorrow night, so watch out
Columbus! We are headed to Martini's and then out to Bar Louie for some music and dancing. I am soooo looking forward to it! Maybe I'll take my camera....would you all like to see some pictures of a bunch of moms getting a night out??

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopefully you will dance a little better than Britney!

Kuckie said...

I think I can say pretty much without a doubt that I will. I may not look as good as her doing it, but I will at least have a little energy!!!

Kate said...

cute pics . . . those cookies sound so yummy!

have fun w/ the girls!

Logzie said...

Those cookies do sound VERY yummy!!!!

Kendal is such a crack up!! :0)

Anonymous said...

That silly picture is hilarious! And you have my vote for the girls' night out pictures!

Deech said...

Really Cute Pics? How much of a disaster area was it in the kitchen? When I bake with my kids, my kitchen explodes.

In answer to your question, yes, Pics of Moms night out is required...thank you!

Flyinfox_SATX

Stacy said...

I will take one of those cookies ;)

 
Designed by Lena