Monday, September 17, 2007

Toothless Wonder


It's happened again! Another tooth has popped out!

And now, Kendall has NO front teeth. Tell you what...she's really taking that tooth fairy to the bank! And what's her biggest concern? The fact that corn on the cob is virtually impossible to eat with no front teeth!

Also, she is entertaining herself (and the rest of us) with things that sound funny when she says them. Some examples...

She sells seashells by the seashore.
Washing machine
silly slithery slippers
Dr. Seuss
accident
tennis shoes
juicy fruit
strawberries
actually
slushy
chickens

As if she didn't talk enough already...now she actually ENTERTAINS herself by talking!!!!! Aaaarrrggghhh!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear her. Can't you record her and put her up on an audio blog?

none said...

Both my daughters are the same way.

It's kind of funny but sad when they try to eat corn on the cob ;)

Sky Girl said...

She is so cute! I mean really really cute!

Sam, who is only 4, is already talking about how he can't wait until his teeth start to fall out.

Kuckie said...

Terri - I guess I could, but I don't know how to do it! Can you walk me through it?

Hammer - yes, it IS funny and sad all at the same time! Same with apples!

Mary Helen - Thanks so much...Kendall's been talking about it for years too...and now it feels like we're losing one a week!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm... I have no idea how to do an audio blog. I thought you might :-)

Snowman knows how to do it. I was half teasing anyway. Your daughter is just SOOOO cute I just thought it would be fun to hear her. And I get the impression she wouldn't be the least bit shy about it!

Deech said...

These are the precious years. I hope you are getting them on Video!

Flyinfox_SATX

country mouse said...

Although the whole loose tooth thing really grossed me out, I still kinda miss those days : )

Great photos!

 
Designed by Lena