Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy 40th Jodi!

Here she is...the birthday girl! Girls' night out was fun, as usual. Dinner and drinks at Martini, then off to Park St. Patio for more drinks and dancing. The funniest part of the night was the pickup line a guy gave Deetra. He walked up and said, "Are you a librarian?" (Seriously? That's the best you can do?) She said no, and he replied, "You look like you could be!"
So then, Kirsten had to get in on the action...

"She's a stripper."
"Cool! Hey, speaking of strippers, we're going to the strip clubs later tonight...you girls should go with us! "
"Uh, yeah...that would be NO."
"Why? Seriously, it's fun! We could go, get f@%$&* up, watch some girls dance...it's really fun, dude!"
"Uh, yeah...that would STILL be NO."
"You guys SERIOUSLY don't know what you're missing! It's so fun!"
"Uh, yeah, still NO." (And go AWAY!)

Ok, so really now...WTF? Do girls really enjoy going to strip clubs these days? YUCK. I have no desire to see a bunch of men oggling a bunch of women with silicone-filled naughty pillows dancing around in order to get their thongs filled with money. I can think of no less than 1,000 things I would rather do. And what's up with that sad, sad pickup line anyway? Let me be clear here, folks...I DO NOT WISH THAT DATING SCENE ON MY MOST MORTAL ENEMY. No way, no how. I can safely say that I left that world behind with no regrets, no looking back.

Anyway, we girls did have a good time...here are a few more pics for your viewing pleasure. I know they aren't the most exciting pictures, but I don't know what happened...most of them didn't turn out - blurry, dark, whatever. Oh well...enjoy anyway!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Strip clubs smell like beer and are normally dirty and eww germy

country mouse said...

Hmmmm, a night out with the girls and very few photos to document the occasion because they turned out "blurry, dark, whatever"

hee hee--sounds like y'all had fun ; )

Kate said...

Cute pics! Looks like a good time.
K

Logzie said...

Glad you had a good time!

Kuckie said...

snowman - I KNOW....YUCK!

Countrymouse - I knew you'd have a comment about that...but honestly, no good pics. Think maybe I drank too much??? Nahhhh...

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always!

Marie said...

Looks like you had a good time and yes, dating is creepy. My favorite pick up line i got a couple of months ago was "Does the carpet match the curtains?" When i gave him a disgusting look his response was "If you don't want to tell me you could just how me."

Creepy!!!!

 
Designed by Lena